Thursday, October 8, 2009

quotes

Found some quote and thought i would share.
hopefully one will stick and your mind.
and you can use it as motivation or thinspo when you are having a hard time.
they aren't all about eating but mainly about life in general.

"Pain is temporary. If i give up, however, it lasts forever" Lance Armstrong

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." Andy Warhol

"It's never too late to be what you might have been"

“Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future." Audrey Hepburn

“I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it." Audrey Hepburn

"there are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them" Tom Krause “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean

"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ...... and thinner Mark Victor Hansen

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Maria Robinson

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."

“I have learned that some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet are those who have suffered a traumatic event or loss. I admire them for their strength, but most especially for their life gratitude - a gift often taken for granted by the average person in society.” Sasha Azevedo


x

2 comments:

  1. Good quotes. Love Audrey Hepburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my New Zealand friend. :) You commented on one of my blogs quite a while ago, and you seem interesting so I think I will check out more of your blog. :) I enjoyed these quotes. Post soon!

    ReplyDelete