Wednesday, July 22, 2009

...










things have been better since my last post (not that they could get worse!)








i have been eating around 300 calories a day.








but its my friends birthday dinner on friday. we are going to a japanese resturant. i cant get out of it.








so im going to fast tomorrow and friday until dinner.








and eat as little as possible (without being noticed) at dinner, but will treat myself a little.








oh and i have been going for the most amazing runs lately. i feel my fat on my thighs move as i run and think if i keep running it will all come off.








i used to be able to run 30mins max.now im running for over and hour.








i had a break today though because i had heaps of school stuff.


i want to try yoga. i do pilates but something about yoga seems so relaxing! dunno


i wish i was a good dancer ...





x

1 comment:

  1. I do yoga for weight loss and I really like it. Seriously, after a yoga workout I always sweat a lot. It also help me to re-focus on my goal!
    So I highly recommand you yoga.

    ReplyDelete